As the month of November begins to wind down and the month of December gets begins to take off to take its place, its time for Self Care Sunday. As always, this is the point of the month, where it is important to take a few moments and reflect on how November has gone, as well as set the mood for December before the holidays really come and kick things into high gear.
So without further ado...
Self Care Sunday, November 2019 Reflections
1. What is your energy like now that the month is ending? Has it been staying the same throughout the month or has it changed? How has it changed and why?
2. What role has thankfulness played in your life this month?
3. A theme for this month was recognizing the good in your life, have you been able to recognize the good in your life? If you haven't been able to, why not?
4. Are you on track to end this month successfully? What do you need to do to ensure you are ending this month successfully?
5. What do you need to do for yourself in order to start next month strong?
6. What is your intention for December?