Updated: Feb 3
Reading has always been a favorite past time of mine. As my book club experience has driven me back into pleasure reading compared to school which was heavy on academic reading, I am happy that my pleasure reading habit has returned with vengeance. Because of that habit returning, I need to start a book list which I am going to share with y'all today.
So with that here is my ongoing reading list. Numbers are arbitrary....
1. Make it Scream, Make it Burn by Leslie Jamison
2. Everything is Figureoutable by Marie Forleo
3. My Sister, The Serial Killer by Oyinkan Braithwaite
4. The King of Crows by Libba Bray
5. Maybe in Another Life by Taylor Jenkins Reid
6. The Night Circus by Ern Mongenstern
7. Get a Life, Chloe Brown Talia Hibbert
8. A Fire Like You by Upile Chisala
9. Topics of Conversation by Miranda Popkey
10. Take a hint, Dani Brown by Talia Hibbert 11. The Source of Self Regard by Toni Morrison
12. Magical Negro by Morgan Parker
For now, it's short but I plan to grow it as time continues. As always, I am looking for book recommendations, so if you have one share it with me over on Instagram! - @lifeintheoutland