Updated: Dec 9, 2019
I love reading. I've loved to read all of my life and feel the most at home in a bookstore. With that, as I have started getting back into reading out of love, for pleasure, as a form a self-care, after years of reading for knowledge, college, and academia, I've decided to share an ongoing book list.
Any book that I read and enjoy I will add to this post, making updates as I go along. If there are any that you think I should write a whole separate review on, let me know over on the Life in the Outland instagram account which can be found here.
1. Don't Waste your Pretty by Demetria Lucas
2. What a Time to be Alone by Chidera Eggerue
3. Daisy Jones and The Six by Taylor Jenkins Reid
4. City of Girls by Elizabeth Gilbert
5. The Last House Guest by Megan Miranda
6. I'm Fine and Neither Are You by Camille Pagan
7. The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid