Good or bad, wrong or right 2019 has been a year.
As 2019 draws to a close, now is the time to take some time and reflect on the past year. To know where you have been, to help hone where you are going. So with that, here is my 2019 Reflection guide, a set of questions that can get you started with reflecting on 2019.
2019 Reflection Guide.
1. How would you describe your 2019?
2. Where you able to accomplish your goals this year?
3. If you were able to accomplish your goals, what made the difference to make that happen?
4. If you were not able to accomplish your goals, what pushed you over the edge that allowed that to happen?
5. What are you proud of, and not so proud of from this year?
6. What changed in 2019?
7. What are you taking from 2019 into 2020, what are you leaving behind?
8. When thinking about 2019, what comes to mind?