It's almost time for the new year! A new year is always an exciting time, it can be a time for change, a time for growth, and is a time that always seems a bit more magical then the rest of the year. Even more so when its not only a new year, but a new decide.
So while that magic is still floating through the air, (and while you still have some time to catch some of it), here are 20 ways to find yourself in 2020.
1. Travel - If you have only ever been in your home town or your college town, what do you really know about yourself and the world?
2. Reflect - Take time to think about where you have been and figure out where you need to go.
3. Take Risks.
4. Take a chance.
5. Step outside of your comfort zone.
6. Embrace solo activity - Stop waiting for someone else to be around in order for you to be able to do things.
7. Set concrete and achievable goals.
8. Cut out whoever and whatever no longer has a place or serves a purpose in your life.
9. Do that which you have always wanted to do (Trust me, everyone has something like this that has been lurking around in their spirit for years, now is the time to go ahead and do the thing.
10. Commit to real, formative, radical self care.
11. Be Selfish (Not disgustingly selfish,but selfish with your needs, read more about "selfish" here.)
12. Let go of the vibes/energies that no longer serve you.
13. Exit as many toxic environments as you can. (This can be incredibly privileged as sometimes to toxic environment is work, and we all have to work, or home, and we cant always choose where we live due to constraints.)
14. Grasp Happiness and Other Positive Emotions, however and wherever you can find them and where they exist for you.
15. Find joy and luxury in the little things.
16. Hold onto the friends that care about you, let go of the ones that don't.
17. Make an effort
18. Explore ( explore your passions, your environment, what you don't like everything that can possibly be explored, explore.)
19. Take note of your experiences
20. Have the tough talks/conversations